Friday, April 24, 2009

Two


Our little guy is two months old!
I love watching him laugh,
at times I will turn upside down on my head
to convince that little mouth to smile at me.

He has everyone around him wrapped around his finger,
including his big sister!
He loves to lay in Aubrey's bed after nap time and "talk" to us.



I can't believe how time is flying and as much as I
want to see him grow up I also want time to stand still!
Things seem to be moving entirely to fast
but we will enjoy every minute of it together,
as a family of four.

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

beautiful pictures Jen. I need you to tag me on FB so that they will show up on my page :)
I love you

Tricia said...

Absolutely precious... enjoy every moment!

Blessings!

Darlene said...

He is adorable!
WOW already 2 months! Time is flying by!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Wonderful pictures....love them..
Just found your blog and enjoyed reading it.
I hope you will stop by and visit me.
The May give away has started....
and next week I will be blogging from Disney World.