Friday, April 4, 2008

Busy Bee.....

I have been soooo busy the last two weeks and I am not sure it is going to slow down anytime soon. Last week there was not one evening that I was home at a regular time, tuesday night and thursday night Aubrey was in bed before I even got home! This week not much has changed and when I have been home andy and I are working on getting our front bed room turned into Aubreys playroom so there are a million things to do when I walk in the door from work. We are having a yard sale next friday and saturday to try and get rid of some of our junk that we have acquired and piled up in the front bedroom. Last night I came straight in from work at 5:00 sat at the computer and did not get up until 9:45....I was editing pictures the whole time! Tomorrow, we have a birthday party from 12:30-2:00 I am taking pictures for the prom at 4:00 and a wedding shower starting at 5:00 which I will be late to. Sunday we have church and a birthday party from 2:00-4:00 and then church again tomorrow evening. Tuesday night I am having a Mary Kay party at 6:00 pm, (if you can come please come :) I have not sent out invitations I have not had time!) Life is so crazy right now.... I am ready for it to slow down a bit!


I love this time of year..... I love getting home from work and Aubrey being able to play in the back yard for a couple of hours before it gets dark.... I love having friends over and grilling out on the back porch while we watch our kids play....



I love that Aubrey has so many kids the same age as her at the church.... I am so thankful for a church that provides good teaching for my child to grow up in. I am thankful for friends who desire for their child to grow up in a Godly home just as I desire for Aubrey.... I am so thankful that my friends are so much like family. I am thankful that my family are also my friends :)
I am not real sure how I got on the subject of being thankful...... but I am glad I did! Sometimes we all just need a reminder to be thankful!
Have a blessed weekend!

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

so thankful for a daughter and son-in-law who love the Lord and are raising my PRECIOUS grandbaby in a Godly home. (and you take really wonderful pictures of her :)
Also so thankful that you are my friend.
I love you my Jen!

Unknown said...

I like the music. And I LOVE seeing pictures of my little stink bait! Makes me realize that I am coming home soon! and I can play with her in the back yard!
I love you sis,
Jonathan

Tricia said...

I have tagged you for a meme, come on over to my blog to check it out!

Krista said...

Jen, sounds like you really could use a latte! Slow down girl. You are going to wear yourself out. Can't wait to see you tonight at your party. It will be fun to spending time with you and everyone else (but you mostly, of course.) Have a great day! Krista