Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Zoo

Andy and I thought that it would be a good idea to take aubrey to the free zoo day last sunday. Aubrey had never been to the zoo and she loves animals! The rest of alabama thought it would be a good idea also and all of their kids must love animals also!!!! It was PACKED! We still had a great time and aubrey seemed to enjoy watching all of the people just as much as seeing the animals. Her favorite part of the whole zoo was seeing the ducks! Oh well! It was a good family day and next time we will just pay to go on a weekday so that it will not be as crowded.





4 comments:

Darlene said...

I bet it was fun.Aubrey takes such sweet pictures. You are doing a great job on being a photographer. I wish you had taken a picture of the monkey's. We always told Andrea that was part of Joey's family tree. LOL I am in Pensacola, FL. Joey had to stay for here for the weekend. The beach is beautiful...Aubrey would love it. There are so many shells and they are not broken. The water is still to cold. but, it is beautiful!!!!

Krista said...

Once again, those pictures are fantastic! It looks like you all had a great day at the zoo. I have taken my kids many times over the years and no matter how old they kid, it's still fun. I need to get with you about some pictures before Mother's Day. Let me know when you are free.

Jonathan Warren said...

Hey sis you are one AMAZING photo-grapher!! I love the pics of the animals and of my beautiful little stink bait! I love and miss yall.

Uncle Jon-Jon

Tricia said...

Great pictures, and just FYI, the zoo is half price on Tuesdays!