Friday, January 23, 2009

One year

A year ago today I lost one of my best-friends, Jason Hall. I wasn't sure I was going to blog about it but as the day has gone on he has been on my mind and in my heart. I couldn't let the day go by without sharing my thoughts. I have wanted so many times to go to his graveside, I have wanted to take some flowers and sit and talk. I know to some that sounds CRAZY, but for me there have just been times I needed to talk. But, at the same time I have not been able to go, I really don't feel like I am ready yet. I know it has been a year.....it seems like just yesterday and everytime I think I am almost there, I have almost accepted it, I start planning a trip to the graveside (it is kindof far away) and then I pretty much freak out and change my mind. Hopefully one day soon I will work up the courage but for now I will just remember the good times and not focus on the fact that he is gone.

I miss him, I miss his smile, his laugh, his care free spirit!

Jason Lee Hall I miss you!!!! I am so honored to have been able to call him a brother!

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

It does bring back lots of memories. Praying for you. Also for the Hall family.
Love you and wish you were here too!
MOM