Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Christmas Card

We had our Christmas Card pictures made last night. We decided to have them made at home and the photographer wanted it to just be natural shots of us getting ready for christmas as a family. I LOVED the idea but I can not say that Aubrey cooroporated (sp?) that well. If our christmas card looks good at all it is all because of the photographer and NONE because of our "natural family"! I am a perfectionist and I knew exactly what pictures I wanted I had all of aubreys wardrobe changes laying out and ready..... we didnt even make it to the last outfit! Maybe next year will be better :) It was fun and it was a memory.... I am thanksful for that :)

Aubrey is learing to sing, you have to understand she is OBSESSED with the tv. It is quite embarrasing when we go to someones house and she runs to the tv and cries when it doesnt get turned on to what she wants to watch. I guess because when she is home she has her veggie tales and Jane and the Dragon and at both sets of grandparents she has her videos, she feels like everywhere she goes ought to have her videos! So anyway.... mom has a kids sing praise video that sings the "Everymove I Make" song.... well the chorus is "na na na na na na na" and aubrey sings that and mom thinks it is precious so she turns it on for her to watch it! At home her favorite is a show called Jan and the Dragon it comes on, Saturday mornings and has a catchy tune so she LOVES it well in the beginning song is sings "hey now hey now now" she has also learned to sing that and expects when she sings it to be able to watch it! I dont know WHY she thinks that when she does something cute she gets her way..... but I do know that her momma dee and papa love her so much and thinks she is soooo cute ;) Coincidance.... I think not

I have been sick the last couple of days, monday I came home from work and I felt all achey like I had been hit by a truck and I was just really sore... So I got home from work at 3:30 and got out of bed the next morning at 6:30..... mom and dad were nice enough to let aubrey spend the night with them because we didnt want aubrey to be around me and catch whatever I had over the holidays. I went ahead and got up and went to work and by the time I got there I thought that I just might fall over dead.... I know alittle dramatic but that is how I felt so I called my Dr. and headed off to see her. I get there and they tell me I have the "crud" did I mention I hate it when Dr.s do not give a diagnosis?!?!? I have just spent and hour in the waiting room, 30 minutes in the operatory and now you are going to tell me to take ibuprofen and get over it! So I drove myself home and crawled back in bed for the rest of the afternoon.....and now here I sit Wednesday morning still not back at work but feeling a little bit better..... with NO thanks to my Dr.! Maybe tomorrow I will post the token thanksgiving post but today I am bitter.....
Love to you all!!!!
Jen
p.s. julia the boiled peanuts are in the crock pot waiting on ronnie.... I hope he likes them :)

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

not only do we sing Na, na, nanana, Na,Na .... we also dance -

and I love it! And she IS precious!

:)

MOM
aka Momma Dee