Thursday, November 29, 2007

Photography

For those who do not know mom and I took a photography class not to long ago.... I enjoyed it so much I went out and bought a camera over the weekend. I would love for one day to be a photographer.... but first things first.... :) So I have already taken pictures of my bestfriend amys baby and I have taken pictures for someones christmas cards so..... hopefully I will be able to start a business after I learn alittle bit more! If anyone knows anyone who would like to have there picture made, send them my way :) I thought I would share a few of the pictures I took of Jenna the other day..... I have also been playing with photoshop as you will be able to tell with some of the pictures!!! Feel free to let me know what you think!

Jen


10 comments:

Tricia said...

Those pictures are great! You did a wonderful job, would you like to come try to get some of our family for our Christmas card, we didn't do the Portrait Innovations thing this year, I wanted to try to get some on our own. Any help would be appreciated!!
Tricia

Unknown said...

I have something I would love to ask but can't. I love you sis.
Jonathan

Julia said...

great pics! and I tagged you in a meme....

Darlene said...

OH MY! She is precious. The flower made me laugh.
You did a great job!
I may get you to take some pics of Andrea.

brantley said...

I have a feeling Jonathan should not ask his question. I have an idea of what it might be...

:)

Jeff Keith said...

Beautiful pictures! She is precious.

Jeff Keith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

your photography class is over already?? that was fast!!!

Unknown said...

alright i have had to fuss at julia and mom. Now i guess it't your turn. You need to blog more, Tell me more about what is going on with my little stink bait! tell me what is going on around camden cove. FILL ME IN. Love ya sis,
Jonathan

Unknown said...

WAITING!!!!