Sunday, May 11, 2008

Two

My little girl is two today....
I can not believe how fast it has gone by,
it seems like yesterday I was getting my bag packed,
trying to get in bed early for one more good night of sleep.
I never dreamed that my life would have changed so much,
I never imagined that one sweet little girl
would rock my world as much as she has!
She is a joy to have and a blessing from the Lord,
I love her beautiful blue eyes,
and her sweet little mouth that loves to sing about Jesus.
Psalm 139:13-14
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
As it's been said many times before,
the days may be long, but the years are short.



A little girl.... one of the most beatiful miracles in life,
one of the greatest joys we can ever know,
and one of the reasons why there is alittle extra sunshine,
laughter and happiness in our world today.

This is a picture of me on mothers day and my precious little girl on her birthday
and as my mom would say...
It is not terrible two's but terrific two's.




6 comments:

DeeDee said...

Yes! Yes! Yes!
She has made the world a little brighter - just like her Momma did 25 years ago. (or just like her Momma has for the last 25 years )

Happy Mother's Day my Jenifer. You are a wonderful mom...

And our Aubrey is a Terrific two!

I love you!

Mitzi said...

Your blog is so sweet. I had tears in my eyes just thinking about how the years run by so quickly....It is great to see the pics of how she has grown. ENJOY THESE YEARS!

Darlene said...

I agree with Mitzi. The years go to fast ...my precious sunshine is still in another planet but, one day she will come back. Enjoy these special times...in just a blink they too are gone, but not lost.. they will be forever in your memories. Next time you turn around she will be 18 and graduation high school.

Thanks for sharing the pictures. It is so neat to see how much she has grown and I agree with Hal (papa) she has beautiful blue eyes!

Tricia said...

What a blessing she is! And she is so blessed to have a mommy that is a photographer so she will always have wonderful pictures to look back on!

Enjoy every moment, time does fly by!!

Krista said...

Daughters are a special gift from God. I agree! And my baby girl is now 15. Where have the years gone? Enjoy every phase. Happy Birthday Aubrey!

Unknown said...

Happy birthday stink bait and jenifer. Two beautiful girls!! I love you sis and miss you. I can't wait to get home so I can get a hug from you and aubrey!!! SOON!!!!

Jonathan