Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Beach

Mom, Dad, Andy, Aubrey & I all went to the beach a few weekends ago.... we have been so busy ever since that I have not had a chance to share any of my pictures with you! I was so hoping to get some beautiful beach pictures of aubrey and some great family shots, aubrey had other plans :) She HATED the beach! She would literally have to be carried from her beach chair to her towel. Needless to say I did not get beautiful beach pictures, maybe next time! We did have a great relaxing time and it was well needed for us all.

Aubrey has been a very scheduled baby from the very beginning.... Andy and I learned very quickly after bringing her home from the hospital that she required the same routine every night before bed time or bed time did not go very smoothe at all. So at the beach she was all off of her routine and by the last day she was literally home sick and ready to get back on her routine. When we walked back in our house she was the happiest kid you have ever seen! I could just picture Dorothy and To-To "There's no place like home, There's no place like home!"


I got some really fun pictures of her while we were there though, we tried pig-tails out for the first time ever.... her hair still isn't quite long enough but it was cute, my baby is looking more and more like a little girl and less like a baby every day!





5 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh MY! I can't believe she doesn't like the beach! Maybe this is one of those things that she will grow out of. I hope so.
She does look like a sweet little girl in her pig tails. Get ready ...she is growing up and it seems to be way to fast.
Glad you got to get a way and have some fun and relaxation. Love the pictures!

Unknown said...

I love you sis and I love the pics I hate I missed that trip. Maybe the next trip made down there I can go too. It's good to be home.

Jonathan

Krista said...

Love your pictures of the beach and Aubrey looks precious. I can't believe she hates the beach. She will change her mind later! Have a great day! Krista

Anonymous said...

nice pink swimsuit but I really needs to come off show me your nice tight toddler body

Anonymous said...

oh yeah I like that idea bet her p---y is fantastic