Sunday, October 19, 2008

Catching up

I mentioned about 2 weeks back that mom and I took Aubrey to the park to take some picture of her with her cast. Well her cast is now off and I just got to edit the pictures :) Oh well, I am so glad her cast is off, although she did manage very well! The Dr's had told me that she might learn how to walk with her cast, not only did she walk but she would around the house with that big thing! It may have slowed her down for a week or two but not for long :) I had a few people tell me when she got her cast off that she may not walk for a few days and her leg would be real stiff.... well not only did she walk the same day but she was chasing her friend Ainslee around our couch that night! She did have a limp to her and she would turn her foot out but that is pretty much straightened out now also. Enough about the cast! Thank God the cast is off but here are some pictures a few days before it was taken off.



I just love that precious smile!!



Andy's parents have a neighbor that has the big blow up pumpkins in their front yard. Aubrey absolutely LOVES them! She calls it her pumpkin patch and she loves to go over and look at them. So of course the other day when we went to see Andy's parents I had to take some pictures! She has the BEST time watching those pumpkins.... can you tell by the HUGE smile on her face!

3 comments:

Elijah's Mom said...

She is looking like such a big girl! Great shots!

Krista said...

Those are precious! Everytime I see your photos, I want more of them. Can't wait until we can do some more!

I am glad that her cast is off and she is doing so well. See you tomorrow night,
Krista

Darlene said...

I can't get over how much she has grown! She is a precious little girl! The pictures are sweet capture so much personality. Her smiles are contagious(sp?).
Thanks for sharing,
Darlene