Saturday, October 11, 2008

What's in a name?!?!

Andy and I are having a hard time thinking of a name for our little boy that we both agree on. Aubrey came to us as soon as we knew we were having a girl. We have known since my first pregnancy that if we had a boy his middle name would be Mcmillan, that is Andy's middle name so we have always known we wanted to use that but coming up with a first name is not coming to us as easy. If I love it andy doesn't.... if andy loves it I don't. I think it is pretty funny that with Aubrey we fought over her middle name and with this one we know the middle name but are fighting over the first name :)

Our friends Brent & Christy came up with Tucker Mcmillan Stewart the same day that we found out we were having a boy and I love that name! Of course Andy doesn't :) I know I am only 20 weeks pregnant and I still have 20 more to go but I like to know now! I want to get things monogrammed and hang his name on the wall plus I just want him to have a name.

I have a name that I am really in love with that one of my friends came up with today. As soon as Andy gets home from the ball game tonight I will run it by him. Maybe he will agree!

If you have any good names that go with Mcmillan Stewart leave me a comment! We need your help!!!

The three names that I am leaning towards are ...
#1. Carson Mcmillan Stewart
#2. Hudson Mcmillan Stewart
#3. Evan Mcmillan Stewart

7 comments:

Blog is no more said...

What about Joshua McMillan Stewart?

Anonymous said...

What about Patrick McMillam Stewart? Then his initials would be PMS! LOL!!

Darlene said...

Joseph McMillam Stewart and you can call him Joey or Jo Jo!

A name is so important and the kid will be stuck with it the rest of his life. So, don't rush...you will have a name soon enough.
What about famous foot ball players name? Eli McMillan Stewart? Peyton McMillan Stewart?
Brody McMillan Stewart?
The only one who usually calls him by the middle name will be you and that is usually when he gets in trouble...
My neice is having the same problem..she is having her 3rd daughter and was trying to use ABH as initials.
I will let you know if I think of a good one.
Darlene

Darlene said...

Harrison McMillam Stewart?
Jesse McMillam Stewart?
Matthew McMillam Stewart?

Harrison Stewart...

Kelly Ellison said...

I am so excited that you are having a boy. My favorite is your #3 pick. I think Aubrey and Evan sound good together.

Julia said...

I am a fan of Carson M.S.... I DON't like Tucker... mainly because a guy on our campaign is named that and he is a slacker... and an old man - so it makes me think of him...

Evan is nice too though...

Went to visit a friend yesterday that just had her first baby - a boy - named Benjamin... he was so laid back and calm... hope your next one is too!!! :)

love ya sis... cant wait to see you in Nov!

Ronnie says: How about PALIN McMILLAN STEWART? Or REAGAN McMILLAN STEWART?

Mitzi said...

My favorite boy names have always been Elijah or Eli, Isaiah, and Isaac. Isaac is my all time favorite because I like the really old sounding names. I also like all of the ones that you named also.