Friday, March 6, 2009

Finally!

So I dusted off my camera and took some pictures of Barrett today! I haven't really gotten it out in months and I am not real sure why. Today Aubrey went to the park and to story time with Andy's mom so I figured it was a perfect time to see if I could get some pictures. It took me an hour and a bottle to get what I wanted but I am happy with my results. I am now working on the Birth Announcement but I will give everyone a sneak peek of my photos.


And just for fun....this is what Barrett looks like when he no longer wants his picture taken :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the 2nd picture of Barrett with his little eyes open. He is absolutely beautiful. Will enjoyed looking at the pictures of Aubrey's little brother too.
Vicki

Tricia said...

He is precious! And the last one made me laugh!!

Blessings!

Darlene said...

He is so adorable! I like all of them!
Have a fabulous weekend!
Darlene

Meredith said...

You are so blessed!! Makes me want another one and I just had to laugh when I got to the last picture! He is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

GREAT pics!! The last one is a treasure!! :o)

Shannon Vines said...

He is such a beautiful little boy! I look forward to seeing him and Aubrey grow up at church. Thanks for sharing the pictures! See you soon.