Sunday, October 14, 2007

Photography Class

Mom and I are taking a photographing children course at Jeff State and our home work for this week was to take a close up pictures and pictures with simple back grounds. I have had a really hard time getting close ups just because it is hard to get a 17 month old to sit still long enough to get the picture but now that I have sat down and started editing my pictures I have realized that I was so focused on getting the close up, I do not have any simple back grounds! So I need to get started on that now I guess since my class is tuesday! Anyway I will be sharing my photos from week to week and I would really like opinons on what everyone thinks! Since I do not have simple back ground yet today will just be of my close up shots!
Hope you enjoy!
Jen



3 comments:

Julia said...

I am gonna like you guys taking that class (even though I am jealous) - because I get to see more pics of you all... (esp aubrey) - anyway - the pics look good.. love ya

Anonymous said...

What wonderful pictures. Your daughter is beautiful.

Darlene said...

I think you have the perfect study to take pictures of. Aubrey is beautiful!! If I was the professor I would give you a 100!
Enjoy the class and the time you get to spend with your Mom. I can't wait till one day.... when Andrea and I can be as close as the two of you!