Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tired....

Aubrey was up ALOT last night..... alittle bit of a reminder that I am not ready for a new born :) Anyways.... so since she got up a million times she was tired and cranky this morning and so was I! The two of us butted heads half the morning until andy and I decided to clean out our front bed room and then it was like a magical world up in the spare bed room! She played in a cardboard box and found her old toys that she had outgrown, ie. her walker. As much as I love my little me I really hope that God blesses me with a little andy next.... one of my personalities is enought around here and now God has thrown in my sweet little aubrey who acts just like me and who I can not communicate real well with yet! I think that is our biggest problems these days I know what I want to tell her but she doesnt understand and she knows what she wants to tell me but I do not understand so she winds up screaming at me! It is a continuous cycle that I hope comes to an end very soon. Poor andy he is just stuck in the middle getting orders from both of us now :) All that to say aubrey is now down for her afternoon nap and so I think I will go curl up in bed and watch a movie while andy watches his football. I pray she naps better than she slept last night!
Jen

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

I am sorry that our little Aubrey had a bad night - and that meant you too. I pray that she will sleep better tonight - for both of you. Those new teeth give our babies fits!!! :)
love you Jen,
MOM

Julia said...

Awww... I haven't heard ya refer to her as "little me" before... I hope she slept better last night... Are you sure that "little andy" is the answer tho?? hahaha..