Friday, October 26, 2007

Sick....

So, aubrey has her first fever EVER! She is 17 months old and has never been sick besides a stuffy nose or something..... so I know it is a total blessing to not have a child that is sick every other week but at the same time I am not prepared! AAHHHH!!!! I ran to get the ibuprofen, GONE so then I ran to get the tylenol, GONE! WHAT!!! Andy is now at walmart looking for both so I can wake her up and give her some medicine. I know this will probably come back to bite me in the butt but she was acting like such a snuggly sweetheart tonight and as much as I do not want her to be sick I could have just held her forever! Now at 2 in the morning when she wants me to hold her it may be another story..... I will fill you in tomorrow on how the night goes :) I just wanted to share aubreys milestone with everyone!
Jen

2 comments:

Julia said...

oh.... i am so sorry my baby is sickly... i am prayin for you guys...

love ya...
PS. I agree... the pumpkin seeds were NASTY!

Darlene said...

I remember like it was yesterday holding my sweet Andrea when she would get sick. While going through the sick part is not easy, especially when they can't tell you what is going on. it is so hard to watch your darling suffer. It doesn't change when they get older. It is never easy seeing your child suffer whether it is from an illness or broken heart. We just want to hold and rock them till it goes away. I wish I could hold and rock mine right now....til her heart is healed. But, like the fever this too will pass. I am praying for you and Aubrey...sometimes when they are hurting it is just as bad on the parent as the child.