Friday, October 19, 2007

Rascal Flatts

Me, Andy, Mickey ( A girl I work with), and Rob (her husband) all went to see Kelly Pickler and Rascal Flatts last night! It was a GREAT concert! Andy and I will be married for 4 years on November the 1st so we decided to use that as a excuse to buy the tickets with money that we dont have :) We have never really bought presents for each other for that very reason so it felt kindof good to splurge alittle on ourselves. Maybe for the 5 year anniversary we can go on a fun trip or something!
Andy is such a sweety though he is not a music guy AT ALL! But he went along with me and stood up with me and clapped and acted like he had a good time ( I really think he enjoyed it although he may never admit it! ) I am pretty much crazy for Rascal Flatts I have all of there cds and aubrey and I like to listen to them REAL loud in the car! I sing and she stares at me HaHa I am sure one day she will sing right along with me! Anyways speaking of Aubrey!
She is really starting to talk alot more she tries to copy alot of what I say some of it comes out right some of it is TOTALLY wrong but she tries so hard. It is so neat to see her growing up and growing into her own little personality! I think my whole life my mom and dad prayed that I would have a child just like me and so I have aubrey who is an anwer to my parents prayers! Thanks mom and dad! :) One of the things that we really are working on is JuJu for her Aunt Julia well.... right now it is coming out DooDoo which julia LOVES by the way.... personally I think it is darn cute but julia doesnt want that to stick as her nickname, I can not imagine why! She is really getting Jon-Jon down pretty good which is so sweet....
Anyway enough rambling, andy is at the Calera football game tonight I went out to eat with mom and dad and now I am back home aubrey is in bed and there is nothing on tv so I thought I would blog alittle.... sorry if I bored ya!
Jen

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

I hope she brings the joy and laughter and fun to you and Andy - that you have given to us.

Oh yes - you stretched us at times - but I would not trade the journey for anything.

You were and still are sunshine in our lives. :)
Love,
MOM

Unknown said...

My little sis and her twin aubrey THEY DISATERED everything!!!!

Julia said...

now ronnie wants my "nickname" to stick... thanks Aubrey.... :) we gotta keep working on that one!!!

jen - it is only fair thatyou get ur "little me" to follow in ur steps - it makes life more adventurous for us all

jwm

Ali Richardson said...

Your stories of Aubrey make me laugh. Can't wait to have one of my own too. :) Glad yall enjoyed the concert. We were there too. I didn't know you were such a big Rascal Flatts fan. I am too. Love to sing them REAL loud. Doug loves that too. Ha. :) Have a good week!!!