Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

So the time has come for resolutions..... :) I am NEVER successful with them at all, as a matter a fact I told andy three days ago that starting January 1st we were going on a diet together :) Well lets review my eating today :) Potato Chips for breakfast with a coke..... Bacon Cheese Burger with coke for lunch from Buffalo's..... double delicious halloween bars for "snack" with a coke.... and Pizza sticks for supper with hawiian punch.... and I wonder why I am beginning to not fit into my blue jeans :) I have to admit when I type that out for everyone to read it is pretty embarrasing!!!! Ok so maybe starting January 2nd I will go on a diet? We will see!!!!

For real though this year.... my resolution is to be a mom.... I want to be a FULL TIME mom! Dont get me wrong I LOVE my job I love the girls I work with.... I am happy and thankful that God has placed me right where I am. I have learned so much from them and I hope that they have learned from me, but I was put on the earth to be a mom. Ask any of my family... my whole life I have said my lifes ambition is to be a wife and a mother.... to some that is not very much....to me that is EVERYTHING! So I am working and finding a way home, Andy currently works from home on a commission based salary.... so pretty much when it is good it is great and when it is bad it is awful.... he keeps telling me the day will come when things level out and I trust him but the day is not coming soon enough in my book! So instead of pressuring him all of 2008 to make more money I thought maybe I could take some of the pressure off and make some money on the side. I have mentioned on here before that I have bought a camera and I would love to start making some money on the side taking pictures for people. I really would love to be a photographer. I am going to take an editing class in a couple of weeks and then I think I will be ready to start TRYING.... to make some extra income. I have also decided just today actually that mom and I are going to start making hairbows and selling them. If you havent noticed I always rope my mom into helping me! I have bought the clips they should come in the mail soon and we will be off. We are going to start off with 100 bows! I will keep you updated on how fast we can get those off the shelf!! All andy said is does this mean aubrey is about to have 100 bows! Well I sure hope not!! One way or another I will come home one day... will it be 2008....only God knows but I am sure going to try!
Jen

7 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hey... One thing is for sure.. Aubrey will have ANY bow that she wants. lol. And we will have really good pics of her!!!!!!

I am praying with you... God will provide a way!

love you

Lindsey said...

Hey Girl!! SO sorry that I am JUST now getting back to you on the day you are off. :) We have been in Georgia celebrating Christmas with Derek's family. We just got back yesterday. Derek left for Austin, TX today with my dad and my brother. In October we found out my mom had breast cancer. Today she got a port put in for the chemo. So I was at the hospital with her this morning. With that said I have been busy. I am free next week. Do you have any time?? Let me know!!!
Lindsey

Anonymous said...

You can do it! I've been staying home since Grayson was seventeen months (and I was able to take him to work with me before that... I worked for a family member). There have been times I've been tempted to go back to work, when money was really tight, but TRUST ME it's not worth it. I will pray for your photography and bow businesses to take off. I'm going to start similar things to contribute to the money in our home, too.
I was the same way about always wanting to be a mom. There is nothing as fulfilling (and I admit sometimes frustrating) as being home with your kids. I wouldn't trade it for the world. I hope you get to experience it soon!

Tricia said...

Hey Jennifer
I will be praying for God to provide a way for you to stay at home and be the mommy you want to be. I am excited for you, because if that is truly the desire of your heart I know that God will bless you and give you that, for that is why we were created to be wives and mothers, so why wouldn't He provide you a way!!

If you want me to advertise your hairbow "business" with the Mother of Multiples, I am now the email chairmom and send out all the emails for the group, so I would be glad to include something from you. Just let me know, I send them every Thursday.

Tricia

Unknown said...

Hey sis just wanted to stop by and say I love you! Miss ya bunches and look forward to taking you out to eat when i get home. I get to pick the place though!

Jonathan

Unknown said...

Alright jen, I've been patient and not fussed at all. BUT MORE THAN TWO WEEKS have passed since your last post. What am I supposed to do, just make up what is going on in my stink bait's world? You gotta fill me in! I love you sis.
Jonathan

Unknown said...

uuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmm waiting. . . . . love you
Jonathan