Saturday, January 26, 2008

Singing


So on a lighter note..... Aubrey has recently started singing and for alittle while I just thought she was humming and jabbering I couldnt really make out the words well the other day she was in her bedroom and I went in there and this is what I heard.....
Je-huh Je-huh jabber jabber (real high voice) ME!
Dis I (real high voice) KNOW

It was the cutest thing ever...... if you cant guess what it is, she is singing Jesus loves me....
I hope everyone has a good weekend!
Jen

4 comments:

DeeDee said...

Precious Aubrey McKenna Stewart!!!!

Like Terry said the other night...she does lighten things!

Love you

Tricia said...

That is precious, I almost cry everytime I hear my boys sing that, I think it is just so sweet, especially when they sing and think no one is listening...
Tricia

Unknown said...

that's my little stink bait!! tell her that her uncle jon jon loves her and will be home to see her soon. even though i'm not exactly sure when soon is! I love you sis. I'm sorry about jason. I wish i could be there.

Jonathan

Julia said...

can you video this and send it to VA - - (jon might want it in iraq too)... we would LOVE to hear this!!!! - also - we have a present for aubrey... not sure when we will get it there... working on that:)