Friday, February 1, 2008

Making money....

So I have been hard at work making hair bows for a month now.... (thanks mom and mamaw for all of your help) :) I wanted to have 100 bows for the moms of multiples sale and I have made it to 100 so tonight I ordered 100 more clips! I have had 4 different orders from the hospital....amy showed off some bows that I gave her and so alot of those girls have been ordering..... as a matter of fact she called me tonight telling me she needed like10 more bows! And I did not have any of the colors that the girls ordered so tomorrow I am back off to Hobby Lobby and Michaels! I am not complaining..... just praying this keeps up!

I also had my first photography job (thanks tricia!) I have to admit I was a nervous wreck and I have alot more to learn.... but there is only one way to learn and that is to get out there and do it! I have a photographer friend..... I actually just started e-mailing a photographer in birmingham that I have been admiring for sometime and she has been so nice to e-mail back and forth and tell me some secrets! Anyway she just keeps telling me "Fake it until I make it" So right now that is my motto! So if you need a cheap photographer... I am your girl!

I started this post just so I could show off some hair bows on my new web site :) There are only 4 hair bows on it so far but I just started it tonight and I am proud of myself so I needed to show off! :) check it out if you get a chance! www.jendee783.etsy.com





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you do the bows on the little clips for babies? Ava is 10 months and just needs the slide on kind of clip and not the clamp kind. Does that make sense? Anyway, I need one in the light blue of Feltman Bros. dresses. Know what I mean? When I buy Lily's dress I'll need one for her ,too, and Hannah's. I'll let you know when I have all three and what colors and I can pick them up from your mom. I'm having a blast shopping for grandbaby dresses!!! And bows to match? Yea!!!

Blessings on your businesses!

Cynthia

Lindsey said...

Hey! You should start trying to sell your hairbows on ebay and craigslist. You might get some bites. :) If I had a girl I would buy some. Because you know that when I do she will have some hair(Parker has had 6 haircuts!). Ha ha! Bye girl!

Lindsey

Julia said...

i blogged a link to ya on wednesday... some ppl have commented that they really liked the bows... maybe you will get some buys from it!