Friday, February 8, 2008

Sick, Sick, and more Sick!

I thought this week would NEVER end!!!!! Aubrey was sick sunday and monday.... so I stayed out of work with her on monday and I started feeling bad monday night but thought it was nothing. I went to work tuesday and about mid morning I started feeling HORRIBLE..... we had a few cancellations that afternoon so the girls at the office thought it would be best if I went on to the doctor so I did. The doctor said I had a flu like virus.... if the doctor ever tells you that just take it that you have the flu. I had ALL of the feelings of the flu but the little cotton swab the stuck up my nose said i was negative of the flu! Trust me I had the flu! PLUS an ear infection in both of my ears.... now I know why Aubrey cries when she has an ear infection it felt like someone was stabbing me with a knife in both ears. So I went home from the Doctor's office and layed on the couch Aubrey spend the night at MarionLynn and Billyjoe's house and I thought I would be fine by wednesday well needless to say it is now Friday and today is the first day I got off the couch or out of the bed! Andy also has been just as sick so my wonderful parents and andy's wonderful parents have swapped aubrey back and forth so that we wouldn't have to take the chance of her getting whatever we had. I finally went and picked her up this afternoon...I sure did miss my baby girl. It is good to have her at home and it is good to be feeling alittle bit better. I dont know what I would have done if I would not have had my parents and my In-Laws in town to help me out because I have been useless this whole week! I have come to the realization that NOTHING comes on TV during the day but that doesnt mean I turned it off I just watched re-runs of Americas Next Top Model. It kept me pretty entertained!

Aubrey is talking more and more these days it seems like everyday she grows up sooo much more! She is remembering things.... I asked her the other day if she wanted to go see Baby Jenna and she said... "Mamie! Gen!... which stands for Amy and Glen so she is remembering when I see Jenna I see Amy and Glen also! There are alot of little things like that, that remind me everyday her little brain is sucking up so much information I just want to continue to fill it with things that Honor God! She has also been working on animal noises and animal names that go along with the noises.... she is picking it all up so fast! I LOVE this stage of her life I say this at every stage I know but this is my favorite stage so far of her life. I will try to write tomorrow to tell you more of what aubrey is doing.... I am mainly telling this stuff for Julia and Jonathan but the rest of you are welcome to read it....
Have a good weekend!!!
Jen

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

I am so glad that you and Andy are feeling better. And I hate for you to be sick...

But I sure do enjoy keeping our Aubrey!

She is such a JOY!

Love you Jen

Julia said...

Thank you for blogging the updates:) Ronnie and I both miss Aubrey!!!!! (and you guys too..:))

love ya

Unknown said...

Dad told me the other day that he was just sitting in the car with her(waiting to give her to andy's mom) and she was in his lap and saw my picture and said JON JON! that brings tears to my eyes everytime I hear somthing like that. Thank you for the updates! I can't wait to get home and teach her what a hippo sounds like!

Love and miss all three of you,
Jonathan