Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Parents Magazine

Ok, call me crazy but I have put aubrey in the Parents Magazine photo contest. I have to have ALOT of people rate her picture and I figured what better place than on my blog to BEG for voters :) If you do not mind taking a moment please go to Aubrey...the way the website works is I need you to click on Recommended and click on the five stars..... she has to be recommended the most and have the most five star rating.... for some reason they wanted me to upload 6 photos which means everyone has to go through all 6 photos and recommend and rate EACH photo. I am pretty sure she will not win because there are like 54000 pictures but I thought it would be fun :) If you know anyone that might help me out just pass the website address around.... I would really appreciate the help!

If you can not figure out the website just e-mail me jendee783@aol.com and I will explain it in a more detailed fashion.

THANKS!
Jen

3 comments:

Krista said...

Her pictures were beautiful. I voted for her and I will do it again later.

Darlene said...

Cute pictures! I voted for her. This is so neat. Good Luck!

Mitzi said...

My vote is there.....The pics are too cute.....