Friday, June 20, 2008

Transparent

The Definition of Transparent - Capable of transmitting light so that objects or images can be seen as if there were no intervening material. Easily seen through or detected; obvious

Am I transparent? Am I capable of being transparent? I have a big mouth and I love to talk.... but does my mouth ever really let anyone know who I am? Am I capable of tearing off the masks and allowing others to see ME!

These are all things I am working on, I will get back to everyone on this subject.

6 comments:

Krista said...

I need to work on my transparency too. We all wear masks or costumes at times so we can play the part of who we want to be rather than who really are at that moment.

Thanks for sharing.

DeeDee said...

Hard questions....

Praying with/for you

Love you

Michelle C. said...

I wonder where this is coming from??? I'll be praying for you- working on my hard question for the week! I love Heart Friends!

Jonathan Warren said...

Once we get used to wearing masks it's extremely hard to not wear them. This is coming from the king of masks. I'll be praying with you on both of of becoming more transparent. I love you little sis.
Jonathan

june said...

I like your comments about being
transparent...we should all be this open.


I am new to blogging, and looking
for friends.

Let me know how you like my blog.

Darlene said...

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthdaaay dear Jenifer....Happy Birthday to youuuuu!!!

Hope you have a FABULOUS DAY!!!