Monday, June 16, 2008

Work

I just wanted to asked the ladies who know me to be praying for me.... I have some stressful and hurtful things going on at work right now. I do not always handle the situation the right way.... the last couple of weeks I have seen how two-faced and back stabbing people can be. I am very disappointed in the people I work with and in myself. I just want to ask everyone to be praying that everything will be setteled soon or that God would open up another opportunity for me. When I already desire to be a stay at home mom it is very hard to get up and go to work at a place that can be very discouraging. Today was a bad day..... I try to not bring it home to andy and aubrey but days like today I really can't help but to just come home down and discouraged.

Thank you for your prayers.....

5 comments:

Darlene said...

Hope your week goes better. Just know that I am praying and lean on HIM ....HE will direct your paths.

brantley said...

I'm right there with you.....I have just learned to bite my tounge and stand up for myself. Some people only care about themselves...

DeeDee said...

Praying for you my Jen

Tricia said...

I am so sorry you are having a hard time at work, I will be praying for you...

Mitzi said...

I will be praying for you and your co-workers. I have been there. I hope that it gets better and you get to be at home full-time soon....