Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's been awhile

I know that it has been awhile since I have blogged, I have a ton of things to blog about and to catch everyone up on. For some reason I have just not been motivated to do anything lately. Pretty much I come home, eat dinner sit on the couch and go to bed. I am blaming this on being 13 weeks pregnant.... I need something to motivate me quickly! I have two orders to put in for pictures and one session I have to get edited this week! (Tricia, I am working on your pictures I promise!)

While I am drawing a blank on blogging I have a blog that I want everyone to visit. I heard about it from my friend Michelle and now I have been diving into this amazing blog every night for the last two nights and it is hard for me to peel myself away to go to bed. If you look at my links of Blogs I read go to the blog Bring The Rain. Now there is only one way to read her blog...start back at the very beginning and work your way to now. You have to catch yourself up with her whole story... do not skip one post of hers. Just plan on sitting down and not getting up for awhile. I have now read up to July and I cannot wait until tomorrow to hopefully be caught up. This lady and her family are AMAZING.... over the last two nights I have sat on my couch and cried my eyes out and 5 minutes later I have been dieing laughing.

Hopefully I will be back to blogging soon but for now enjoy Angie's blog and remember start at the beginning and read it all... have your tissue ready trust me you will need it!

Jen

p.s. Next week I am off work all week, I have decided that I will have boot-camp potty training. If I do not have any luck after a week of hard potty training then I am going to put up the potty and try again when I have my christmas break. (Please pray it goes well next week! I really want to get rid of diapers) I really think she is ready, now I just have to convince aubrey that she is ready!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Okay, thanks...now I'm going to go sit and read and you know I won't get anything done until I'm through reading her blog. LOL Enjoy your week off and good luck with the potty training. It was easy with Brandi because she really wanted to wear "big girl" panties and told me. I bought them and she never went back in a diaper. It took one weekend. Drew was NOT as easy.

Have fun,
Krista

Mitzi said...

OK, Angie's blog has had me captive for the last 2-3 hours. Long enough that the girls and Matt have now fell asleep. My eyes will probably still be swollen Sunday from weeping so much. I must say she is THE "Strong Tower". Thanks for sharing her blogsite. It is most inspiring (but remembering myself as a once emotion filled pregnant woman, I do not know how you can handle it). Good luck with the pottying. Hopefully the "day that it all clicks" will be next week during your time off.