Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Worship

Have I mentioned lately how in love with Aubrey I am? She is such a joy to be around and such alittle firecracker, lately we never know what will come out of her mouth next. Everyday is a new adventure with her and I cannot believe how fast she is growing up. I am so excited for her to be a big sister.... there are days that I am not sure that she is ready to share her life with another baby....but then again there are days that I am not sure I am ready to share my attention with another baby. For the next 6 months I am just going to enjoy spending every moment possible with my little girl!

I wanted to share a few pictures with you tonight, I thought I would give everyone alittle glimpse into our lives. Let me preface these pictures by saying Aubrey is an entertainer. If you put her in front of a crowd she is shy, put her in her living room (her stage) and she will dance and sing all night long! Tonight she asked for some "Jesus music" and well.... this is what followed.


(For those of you who went to the Beth Moore Conference with the Calera Baptist Church ladies, I have to say I do NOT think that Aubrey is going to be one of the "Frozen Chosen!" Look at those little hands in the air!)

4 comments:

Krista said...

Those are really cute! I wish I could have seen her in action. Don't worry about sharing your love or attention; you don't have to divide - it multiplies with another baby!

Have a worshipful day,
Krista

DeeDee said...

we have GOT to get some video of that...

Love you

Julia said...

she is NOT going to thank you for these pics, or these posts abotu 15 years from now!!! I can see her now - - in her "Jen" voice... and give you one of your own looks.

"MOM.... get that OFF there!"

Michelle C. said...

Definitely not one of the frozen chosen!! she's a girl after my own heart!! I'm glad you're reading the Bring The Rain blog- she's an awesome writer- too swesome- I'm captivated and it takes me a while to read through the whole thing!