Friday, March 7, 2008

Check it out....

I have a new blog... check it out it is www.jeniferstewartphotography.blogspot.com Please continue to pray that God will continue to open doors that need to be opened and close doors that need to be closed. I am in the process of getting ready to sign up with a printing company which means I will be in business.... they like to see some pictures I have already taken to make sure I know alittle bit of what I am doing. So a photographer friend of mine told me to start a blog and put pictures up of the sessions I have done and that I hopefully will do :) Hopefully it wont be long and I will be able to take orders and deliever professional photos!

3 comments:

DeeDee said...

Hey Jen... so excited for you ! You are doing such a good job already. You know I am praying for you.

You need to change the address though... it is www.jeniferstewartphotography.blogspot.com

:) Love you (and I am planning on getting my camera REAL SOON!)

Julia said...

I cant get the link in ur blog to work.... do you travel to VA to take pics?? :)

Anonymous said...

You are doing a GREAT job! All of your photos are beautiful - especially the babies :-) Keep up the great work & I wish you the best of luck!
Love ya!
Lara