Friday, March 28, 2008

Worried

Ok! I admit it... I am worried..... I am trying not to be but I am! It has been a few days since we have heard from jonathan.... a million things pass through my mind, while I try very hard to keep it positive things, things that are not so postive seem to sneak into my mind. How many times a day can someone say... "Get behind me Satan!" Well for me it is quite a few times.... Thank goodness I have a God that immediatly comforts and sends encouraging thoughts....encouraging scripture will automatically pop into my brain.... and I know He is in control, He knows where Jonathan is and what he is doing. When we do finally hear from him or when Jonathan reads mine, mom's, and julia's post he is going to think we are silly.... but lets be honest he isn't sitting at home waiting on our calls from Iraq. He is the one in the middle of War and while he is busy working we are checking our phones to make sure we have a dial tone.... or checking our cell phones to make sure we have service at all times! Or.... checking our blog and his blog to see if there has been a post. We love you jonathan!!!! We are praying for you daily and we can not wait for our "Jon-Jon" to come home!
I love these pictures :)




3 comments:

DeeDee said...

In this together my Jen...
Love you

DeeDee said...

Love the pics too...

Darlene said...

I am praying you hear from him soon.