Saturday, September 6, 2008

Pretty in pink

We took aubrey this morning to her little friend Will's birthday party at Jump Zone. She was having a BLAST until I made her slide down the big slide and her leg got between me and the side of the slide. At first I thought her foot was hurt but then I realized she would not get down and walk at all. When I tried to make her walk she wouldn't put any pressure at all on her right leg. I called after hours and they told me to take her to Childrens hospital so off we went....



Two and a half hours later we are home with a beautiful pink cast all the way up to her thigh with a fractured leg. She is not sure about this thing on her leg and keeps telling me to "take it off!" Hopefully she will get used to it sooner than later. It will probably be a long uncomfortable couple of nights but we will make it through.

I will add some pictures later.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Awww... I feel so sorry for her! We are praying you all get through this with some level of sanity...

tell her when Juju was two she broke her arm.... its ok - it just runs in the family:)

love you guys!

Michelle C. said...

WHAT????!!!! these are kinds of things your Heartfriends would like to know so we could pray for you! Poor little angel. I can't imagine a cast.