Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Grateful

I thought I would update everyone since I was such an emotional wreck last night. :)

To start with my FANTASTIC husband cleaned up my kitchen vacuumed the house and did ALL the laundry (washed, folded, and put up!) for me today. I walked in tonight and I was very surprised and grateful!

Second, Andy met me after work and we went shopping tonight. I am finished with everyone except two people and I know what I am getting them I just need to find it. My in-laws are letting Aubrey spend the night tonight so that we didn't have to hurry home for bed time or have to worry with trying to keep a two year old entertained for a few hours of shopping. Once again.....grateful!

Third, a complete stranger asked a friend of mine if she knew of anyone having a baby boy anytime soon because she had tons of clothes that she wanted to get rid of! I called her today and she already had it together and she took it to my friend this afternoon! I have already gone through it and once again.... grateful!

Thank-you God for meeting me right where I am, even in my little grumbling pit and helping me. Yes, there are still a million things to do and no, I am still not sure how I will accomplish it all. But today I have been reminded that #1 I have a big God who cares for this grumbling pregnant woman. #2 I have a fantastic husband who loves me even in my ill moods! #3 Everything is going to work out, God will provide for our needs for when Barrett gets here just like He has always provided before.

Thank-you to everyone who said alittle prayer for me today :) I am also grateful for all of you!

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Grateful with you!

Love you and praying with/for you!

MOM

Tricia said...

Isn't our God just AWESOME!! So glad He is providing for you in such tangible ways!

I have some coupons for you, I just need to bring them by :)

Blessings!