Friday, December 19, 2008

Surprised

Mom, Dad, & Andy surprised me Thursday, when I got home from work around 5:00 they were finishing up the first coat of paint on my kitchen! I was VERY surprised and happy. :) Aubrey is spending the night with mom & dad tonight so that Andy and I can finish up the kitchen and finish wrapping presents. I know she has already spent the night away this week but I am totally justifying it because of the amount of things that need to be done and, I just can't seem to get it finished with her at my feet. So hopefully tonight the kitchen will be finished and put back together presents will be wrapped and under the tree and all I will have left to do is enjoy Christmas! Then, after Christmas it will be back to getting things ready for Barrett to be here.

I would post some finished pictures of my kitchen but it really want be finished until after Christmas because of all the decorations I asked for as presents for Christmas. So, after Christmas I will post my finished kitchen!

I will post some pictures later of Aubrey & Ainslee making christmas candy today. I don't think I will be eating any of Aubrey's cookies considering about half way through she decided to lick the top of the sprinkle jar. We had alot of fun, I am really enjoying Christmas with her this year. She understands so much more and she is really having fun! I am afraid I am going to have a disappointed little girl when everyone starts taking all of their decorations out of their yard after Christmas. She LOVES driving through the neighborhood and looking at all the lights!

Pictures will come later when I have time to load them to my computer! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How 'bout a picture of the kitchen with the new paint!
:o)