Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our little Munchkin

This is our little boy Barrett! We had some 4d shots taken today and I just LOVE this stage of pregnancy. They change so much from the 18 week sonogram to the 28 week. He is really beginning to fatten up apparently and the tech made a comment that he has a wide nose and big lips. We will see what he looks like when he is born! Aubrey was 8 lbs 10 oz. and I am alittle worried that this little guy is going to out weigh her. I have started feeling like I swallowed a bowling ball and it is pulling me down! I do not remember feeling so much pressure with Aubrey. The Dr. just laughs at me when I question her about his weight. She is not one to guess a babies weight because lets face it they are never right! I am so excited that things are getting closer and I am ready for this little guy to be here! I can't wait to see how Aubrey does with him. I am almost positive she is going to be a perfect little momma with only a little bit of jealousy hopefully.

If you can't make out the face don't worry the nurse had to guide me around to begin with. It is sordof like one of those picture calendar things that you have to stare at for a minute before you can make out what you are looking at.

I am having to really get myself in gear these days, only 12 more weeks until I am due and I still have a TON to do! Lots of boy stuff that still needs to be bought. I am planning a serious shopping trip to Babies 'r' us after Christmas.

It won't be long and we will be a family of four!

5 comments:

Darlene said...

He is just precious!!! I am so amazed at how much things have changed since I had Andrea.
Thanks for sharing!!
Darlene

Tricia said...

I just love ultrasound pictures, and the 4D is just amazing... I did not get to do that with the boys. He is precious!

Boys are definitely fun, and there is really never a dull moment with them. Check out my blog tomorrow to see what Paul has been up to!

Blessings!

DeeDee said...

oh...
our baby Barrett!!!
What a good picture- I did not have to stare - I saw him quickly. Can't wait to get my hands on him. :)
love you!
MOM

DeeDee said...

p.s.
I love your new blog lay-out!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenifer!
I love the picture! I can remember (even though it's been 8 years!)the bowling ball belly - Mary Evelyn weighted 9 lbs, 1 oz.
Congratulations!
Krista