Wednesday, December 3, 2008

She's a big girl now!


I have been afraid to blog about this, afraid that I might jinx myself. But I think it has been long enough that I can now talk about my baby girl moving into her "Big Girl Bed." Can I start off by saying I can't believe she is old enough to move out of her baby bed! It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital scared to death and wondering what in the world that hospital was thinking letting US take this baby home! :) Somehow we have managed, I have to admit we have all had to be patient with each other! But in the meantime my precious little baby girl who stole my heart has grown up WAY to fast. We carry on complete conversations, we go on adventure's together, and she is one of the loves of my life! I never in a million years thought that I could love such alittle girl so much!
About 2 weeks ago she decided on her own that it was time to move up to her big girl room and start sleeping in her big girl bed. The first few nights were not alot of fun at all! She woke up a million times and enjoyed the fact that I could now lay down beside her. I tried to convince her that she was not ready to move up to her big girl bed! She would have none of it! So after a few sleepless nights she is now napping her normal 2-3 hours a day and sleeping through the night. We are now working on getting rid of the pacifier and the last thing on our check list before Barrett gets here is to be potty trained. I am hoping to accomplish that on my Christmas break. I have blogged before about our potty training adventure and it didn't go so well, so this time I may just surprise everyone when she is potty trained!




6 comments:

brantley said...

I love how she is sleeping with ALL of her stuffed animals.

Anonymous said...

I love the sleeping pictures - they are such angels when they are asleep :-) Lara...

Tricia said...

Precious! Paul and David sleep with tons of stuffed animals too. I say they keep them warm because they also sleep with no covers on!

Julia said...

she is the cutest! :) makes ya just want to cuddle up with her :)

Darlene said...

I love the sleeping pictures! She looks so cute all cuddled in her big girl bed! I know you are so proud!

Anonymous said...

not a big girl yet mum but let me get in bed with her and I will make sure she is , you can watch if you like see your little girl have her first orgasm, and second, and third and .......