Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Santa Claus

If you know me very well you know that I truly love my child when I agreed to take her to see this man....


I think he looks scary and I do not like him!
I don't want to put the same fear in my child's mind so I agreed to suck it up and go with her!
After alittle coaxing with some candy canes she agreed to sit in his lap
and we actually got some great pictures!!





After the photo-session Andy told her to tell Santa what she wanted for Christmas
and her response was
NEW TOYS!
She then jumped out of his lap and ran as fast as her little legs would take her!
I need to now tell everyone that she knows that Christmas is about
Jesus's birth and if you ask her who's birthday it is
she will tell you
Jesus's birthday.
I wanted to share our Santa experience with everyone!
I hope to blog more soon about the Christmas Season and....
hopefully my newly painted kitchen soon :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! Mary B sat in his lap for the 1st time this year. I had never pushed her, but this time she was READY (looks like ya'll saw the Bass Pro Santa as well :-) I can't believe how big Aubrey is! Time flies - she will be a big sister before you know it!
P.S. We, too, just had a discussion on the REAL meaning of Christmas & w/o hesitation she told me "Mom, it's about Jesus' birthday"...as if "duh, didn't you know that!?" Fun times :-)

Darlene said...

This is a cute picture! I love this Santa and the background.
This is such a fun age....enjoy!!!
Darlene

I like your new look!

Anonymous said...

This is funny. You are so brave.
I take my three to the dentist regularly without crying or passing out. One time, I killed a bug in the girls' room. I didn't have to call David home from work or my Mama.